Forgot Password


Someone or some business owes you money.


You took that entity to court and a judge ordered them to pay you.


To get your money you need to locate assets and file a “Writ” of execution.


Now you have options to enforce your Judgment. receive inquiries from judgment creditors that have obtained judgments against debtors only to find out that the judgment debtors have relocated to, set-up shop, or have assets in another state.  The method of enforcing out-of-state judgments depends on what state the person is attempting to collect and what state the judgment originated. For instance, the Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act allows for enforcement of judgments once they have been filed with the local District Court or Superior Court.  This Act has been adopted by 46 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.   The states that have not adopted the Act are: California, Indiana, Massachusetts & Vermont – To enforce a judgment in or from one of these states, the judgment creditor must first file what is referred to as a “domestication action” to make the foreign judgment locally enforceable.

Read More

You will be paid once you file the necessary information to the courts and the financial institution of the person who owes you money. Writ Ready will locate the necessary information needed by the courts and the financial institution(s) in question. This is called a Writ of Execution, once filed, have it served on the financial institution Writ Ready located. Once the writ of execution has been served on the financial intuition, then the account(s) located will be swept immediately for all funds available to cover your judgment amount plus interest and fees (if filed with the court).

Read More

Yes, you spent time and money obtaining a court order (judgment) against a person or business that owes you money. However, the judgment is useless by itself. You must file a Writ (which is short for “writ of execution”) within the county and state where the judgment has been awarded. Filing a writ requires a small court cost that includes filing fee and a fee to have the writ of execution properly served on the bank or employer (these are all recoverable court costs available to you). WritReady does not file these form for you, this is a requirement of you, the judgment creditor to file and process.

Read More

You can locate assets to exercise your judgment rights by using We are experts in locating Financial Assets & Active Employment Information. Our team of experts has over 30 years specializing in the location of hard to find assets to satisfy Judgments in all 50 states. The investigations include active employer information for wage garnishment (check your State); bank account locates to instantly freeze all funds available & seize the funds to pay your judgment amount, safety deposit boxes, money markets, certificates of deposits, brokerage accounts, real property, motor vehicles, watercraft and aircrafts.

Read More

A Writ(Writ of Execution) is a powerful document issued by the courts after a judgement has been made. A writ is not automatically generated and it is on the debt collector to request this document. The courts require certain information to fulfill a writ of execution, but when a writ is granted, the power it wields is genuine for levying bank accounts, garnishing paychecks, and levying brokerage accounts. The majority of people get suckered by professional debt collectors and collection agencies because they are the first thought when it comes to debt collections. The problem with professional debt collectors and collection agencies is that they do not use modern legal tactics to collect debts. Adapting to modern legal methods is what Writ Ready is all about, and using the power of a writ is the first step in the right direction regarding debts owed to you.

Read More

Dealing with courts is inevitable when you are attempting to reclaim a debt someone is trying to avoid. Society has different methods for dealing with debts, but the most effective is using legal authority to force a debtor to pay their debts. Using legal authority to force a debtor to pay can take a few forms, but after a court judgement has been made, the best course of action is to file a writ of execution. These measures, of course, are to be used only if the judgement debtor refuses to pay up. It is an unfortunate circumstance that 80% of judgement debtors refuse to pay their debts even after the courts have ruled against them, but it is an unfortunate reality we must deal with. Luckily, companies like Writ Ready are here to help us through the process of filing for a writ of execution.

Read More