You need employment information in order to obtain/serve a writ of execution on the employer of your judgment debtor. After receiving a judgment from the courts, you are legally allowed to perform an employment locate on your judgment debtor if the deadline for payment has passed. You can then obtain a writ of execution from the courts once finding out the employment information of your judgment debtor. The courts will either approve or deny your writ of execution. Once approved, you will be able to serve the employer of your judgment debtor in order to garnish their wages.

Read More