Forgot Password


Someone or some business owes you money.


You took that entity to court and a judge ordered them to pay you.


To get your money you need to locate assets and file a “Writ” of execution.


Now you have options to enforce your Judgment.

Enforcing a judgment is not an instant resolution. The courts do not have ever reaching power to enforce every judgment they make, especially when it comes to financial judgments. For financial judgments, the court’s leave matters of enforcement up to you. The common solution is to outsource your judgment enforcement to a debt collector or collection agency. Either of these choices work over time, but the majority of your judgment will be shared with them(up to 50%). There are other options when it comes to judgment enforcement, and the best option of them all is to enforce the judgment yourself with a writ of execution.

Read More

You can locate assets to exercise your judgment rights by using We are experts in locating Financial Assets & Active Employment Information. Our team of experts has over 30 years specializing in the location of hard to find assets to satisfy Judgments in all 50 states. The investigations include active employer information for wage garnishment (check your State); bank account locates to instantly freeze all funds available & seize the funds to pay your judgment amount, safety deposit boxes, money markets, certificates of deposits, brokerage accounts, real property, motor vehicles, watercraft and aircrafts.

Read More