Forgot Password


Someone or some business owes you money.


You took that entity to court and a judge ordered them to pay you.


To get your money you need to locate assets and file a “Writ” of execution.


Now you have options to enforce your Judgment.

When it comes to collecting debts, most people instinctively think of debt collectors and collection agencies because they are mass marketed services on the market. However, debt collectors and collection agencies are not the easiest way to collect on your judgment. The quickest, easiest way to collect on your judgment is to obtain a writ of execution and serve the employer of your judgment debtor. Since your judgment debtor has already ignored a court judgment, don’t waste your time waiting for them to pay. Obtain a writ of execution and make your debtor’s employer pay you.

Read More

Receiving a judgment from the courts is not the final destination in your quest to make yourself whole and get the money or assets you are owed. After the courts have ruled in your favor, money will not instantly appear in your bank account. Owed assets will not appear in your name. You have to recover specific information and then file a writ of execution to get what you are owed after a judgment. Once a writ of execution has been filed, you may collect the funds or assets owed to you by levying your judgment debtor’s bank account and/or financial institution for the amount or assets owed. Relying on the courts alone will not make you whole. You will be made whole only by working with an investigatory service like Writ Ready.

Read More receive inquiries from judgment creditors that have obtained judgments against debtors only to find out that the judgment debtors have relocated to, set-up shop, or have assets in another state.  The method of enforcing out-of-state judgments depends on what state the person is attempting to collect and what state the judgment originated. For instance, the Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act allows for enforcement of judgments once they have been filed with the local District Court or Superior Court.  This Act has been adopted by 46 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.   The states that have not adopted the Act are: California, Indiana, Massachusetts & Vermont – To enforce a judgment in or from one of these states, the judgment creditor must first file what is referred to as a “domestication action” to make the foreign judgment locally enforceable.

Read More