Yes, you spent time and money obtaining a court order (judgment) against a person or business that owes you money. However, the judgment is useless by itself. You must file a Writ (which is short for “writ of execution”) within the county and state where the judgment has been awarded. Filing a writ requires a small court cost that includes filing fee and a fee to have the writ of execution properly served on the bank or employer (these are all recoverable court costs available to you). WritReady does not file these form for you, this is a requirement of you, the judgment creditor to file and process.

Read More