Forgot Password


Someone or some business owes you money.


You took that entity to court and a judge ordered them to pay you.


To get your money you need to locate assets and file a “Writ” of execution.


Now you have options to enforce your Judgment.

An Asset Search Company is not what you think it is. Most people believe an asset search company is a debt collector or collection agency that hunts down people’s information through any means necessary. An asset search company is exactly what the name says, and they generally focus digital database searching only. They are not private investigators sifting through people’s trash looking for tidbits of information. Leave the rummaging around someone’s trash to hired private investigators because asset search companies like Writ Ready are on a whole different level. Our ability to search online databases is unlike previous incarnations of asset search companies. Modern asset search companies are completely digital.

Read More

You do not need a debt collector or collection agency to collect on a judgment. These companies will take a majority share of the judgment for themselves, while leaving you with a small amount. Avoid these types of situations by doing it yourself when it comes to judgment collection. The process is not as difficult as you might think and there are easy online solutions available to levy the bank account of a judgment debtor and get you the money you are owed without giving a majority percentage to a middleman.

Read More

Receiving a judgment from the courts is not the final destination in your quest to make yourself whole and get the money or assets you are owed. After the courts have ruled in your favor, money will not instantly appear in your bank account. Owed assets will not appear in your name. You have to recover specific information and then file a writ of execution to get what you are owed after a judgment. Once a writ of execution has been filed, you may collect the funds or assets owed to you by levying your judgment debtor’s bank account and/or financial institution for the amount or assets owed. Relying on the courts alone will not make you whole. You will be made whole only by working with an investigatory service like Writ Ready.

Read More receive inquiries from judgment creditors that have obtained judgments against debtors only to find out that the judgment debtors have relocated to, set-up shop, or have assets in another state.  The method of enforcing out-of-state judgments depends on what state the person is attempting to collect and what state the judgment originated. For instance, the Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act allows for enforcement of judgments once they have been filed with the local District Court or Superior Court.  This Act has been adopted by 46 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.   The states that have not adopted the Act are: California, Indiana, Massachusetts & Vermont – To enforce a judgment in or from one of these states, the judgment creditor must first file what is referred to as a “domestication action” to make the foreign judgment locally enforceable.

Read More

You will be paid once you file the necessary information to the courts and the financial institution of the person who owes you money. Writ Ready will locate the necessary information needed by the courts and the financial institution(s) in question. This is called a Writ of Execution, once filed, have it served on the financial institution Writ Ready located. Once the writ of execution has been served on the financial intuition, then the account(s) located will be swept immediately for all funds available to cover your judgment amount plus interest and fees (if filed with the court).

Read More

Yes, you spent time and money obtaining a court order (judgment) against a person or business that owes you money. However, the judgment is useless by itself. You must file a Writ (which is short for “writ of execution”) within the county and state where the judgment has been awarded. Filing a writ requires a small court cost that includes filing fee and a fee to have the writ of execution properly served on the bank or employer (these are all recoverable court costs available to you). WritReady does not file these form for you, this is a requirement of you, the judgment creditor to file and process.

Read More